Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 3- privacy and excel

So the website will allow you to be able to find and connect with kids in any class that you are taking at your university.
First I would need to make the website. This I will do by using a word processing program to create basic web pages that contain text and graphics. Then I would use the web site authoring software to make it more sophisticated with the help of graphics and multimedia software. I would also use project management software to allow me to plan, schedule, track, and analyze events, resources, and costs for making the website.
I want the website to be free for users, so thus I need to get a lot of add space and sponsors for the website. Maybe charge the different universities that want to be on the website a fee. Keeping track of all of these finances I will need to use accounting software which will help me keep track of my financial transactions. It will allow me write and print checks as well.
To insure that everything is organized like my financial information, different users, universities, classes, and how the website is doing, I will use spreadsheets and Microsoft excel to organize everything. This will allow me to make spread sheets for the various amounts of information I have and make charts and graphs to show how well the website is doing based on the amount of users. 

No comments:

Post a Comment